I am fortunate to study in Sri Aadya Junior College where" Overall personality development is also given a priority along with the academic excellence".
Uniforms create equality.
When students have dressed alike, that unhealthy competitive feeling about who looks best is eliminated.
Uniforms promote learning.
Uniforms instill pride, unity and vanity.
Uniforms give a sense of belonging, and a code of conduct is imposed on the student.
When students wear uniforms, they feel more professional and behave accordingly.
Uniforms make it easier to get ready.
No more worrying about what to wear! Students can quickly put on their uniforms and get to college on time.
Time can be better utilized for other activities rather than choosing out what outfit will look best.
Limited class strength
Apart from the infrastructure and the quality of teaching, the strength of the class is an important factor to be considered while evaluating a College. The attention that a student gets to a large extent depends on the student-teacher ratio, which in any ideal class should be 40.
“If you want to keep up the quality of the College then you have to stick to the numbers, irrespective of the external factors.”
According to experts, research has shown that a lesser class strength in the early years of college life would bring in greater bond between a student and teacher and enhance the joy of learning. Children need to feel they are part of a group, with the teacher giving them enough eye contact.
- Company visits offer students an opportunity to not only meet and work along with industry professionals, but also gain in-depth knowledge of specific careers. During a company visit, students are engaged to think about how they might connect with jobs in different sector.
- Industrial Visit brings clarity to important management concepts, as students practical experience first hand how these concepts are put into action.
- Industrial visit bridge the gap between classroom theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
- It provides an opportunity for students to ask questions related to their area of interest.
- With regular industrial visits, the students are able to identify their prospective area of work like marketing, finance, logistics, etc.
- This also gives students a platform to enhance their interpersonal skills.
- The students get to see the best practices opted by different companies for similar work.
- Students find it easy to select relevant organizations for their assignments.
A college lab gives you the opportunity to solve problems and conduct experiments with real-life applications. Putting your knowledge into practical action.
Students get a first-hand learning experience by performing various experiments on their own. …
Students use libraries to enhance their classroom experiences.
Libraries help the students to develop good reading and study habits. The prime purpose of a library is to provide access to knowledge and information. To fulfil this mission, libraries preserve a valuable record of culture. Libraries help the students to develop good reading and study habits.
The libraries provide information and services that are essential for learning and progress.
This habit of reading can be developed only if we get into the habit of going to a library regularly, and spending a lot of time there. That is the place that provides just the right atmosphere necessary for studies, and assimilating and retaining all the knowledge taken it. The environment in a library is ideal for the intellectual growth of individuals.
A library is the place where one can spend hours of time fruitfully and filled with interest.
- Student will get used to maintain and build new relationships. … by conducting or attending events…….
- Acquire new skills. …
- Stimulate the mind. …
- Stay connected. …
- Improve health & Well-being. …
- Increase motivation. …
- You are Able to Accommodate Different Learning Styles. Using Smart Boards allow teachers to teach in different styles to their students. …
- Smart Boards Are Interactive. …
- Having Online Resources. …
- Environmentally Friendly. …
- Better Visuals. …
- Technology Integration.
Career Counselling is a process that focuses on helping one understand one’s own self, as well as work trends, so that one can take an informed decision about career and education.
The main aim of career counselling is to help students choose a field that is in tune with their skills and their job expectations. Thus, with the help of career counselling, most candidates end up choosing the right career, and perform their level best, which ultimately helps them succeed.
Merit scholarships reward meritorious students with financial assistance, which helps them realize their educational dreams of achieving a fulfilling career. The merit-based scholarships evaluate a student’s merit on the basis of their academic records or their performance in scholarship tests.
Proctor (on campus parent)
Proctor puts your student’s college information at your fingertips. Real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules and much more. Receive alerts for grades, assignment scores, attendance.
Sports in Sri Aadya
Sports develop a sense of friendliness among the children and develop their team-spirit. It helps children to develop mental and physical toughness. Sport shapes their body and make it strong and active. This is because sports improve physical well – being of student. It is also seen children playing sports are better in academics and leadership qualities.
Here are just a few of the many benefits that your child can enjoy when they participate in a team sport:
- Develops Self-Esteem. …
- Regular Exercise. ….
- Teaches Leadership Skills. ….
- Teamwork. ….
- Stronger Relationships. ….
- Better Communicators. ….
- Teaches Respect. ….
- Time Management..